PURPOSE: The purpose of the Outreach Division (OD) is to extend the compassion, truth, and benevolence of Jesus Christ with our community and world to help meet the natural and spiritual needs of the different people we encounter. .
DESCRIPTION: The Outreach Division at Faith Deliverance Worship Center, Inc. (FDWC), is the “heart” of this local assembly. It exists to demonstrate the love of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as described in His discourse in Matthew 25:31-40, which closes with the Lord saying these words: “Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.”
The division’s purpose will be fulfilled by members regularly and generously sharing Christian love, kindness, presence, and truth within our community and abroad.
- Purpose: The purpose of the Evangelism Ministry is two-fold: (1) to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the community; and (2) to educate, equip, and encourage believers in the local church to engage in personal evangelism.
Light of Hope Ministry:
- Purpose: The purpose of the Light of Hope Ministry is to provide support groups that offer comfortable and confidential environments where people who have faced similar life-altering experiences (such as domestic violence, substance abuse, or the death of a loved one) can find help.
- Activities may include the following: holding monthly grief support groups; etc.
- Ministry Coordinator: Sister Patricia Dunn-Jones
Nursing Home Ministry:
- Purpose: The purpose of the Nursing Home Ministry is to demonstrate the love of God in local nursing homes and/or rehabilitation centers.
- Activities may include the following: regularly visiting and ministering to residents in local nursing homes and/or rehabilitation centers, including leading worship services, conducting Bible studies, providing Christian fellowship, and doing other Christ-centered activities.
- Ministry Coordinator: Rev. Belinda Kelley
Senior Care Ministry:
- Purpose: The purpose of the Senior Care Ministry is to help meet the natural and spiritual needs of the elderly and those who care for them.
- Activities include the following: monthly fellowship luncheons; guest speakers; and other outings.
- Ministry Coordinator: Sister Frankie Rowser